- Visit tourist reception center for genuine tourist information
- Arrange camel safari with recognized travel agents only
- Pay auto rickshaws according to fare chart only
- Avail services of authorized guides only., Ie. those having valid licenses
- Take proper receipt of all purchases made
- Dispose off garbage and plastic at proper places
- Maintain the sanctity of religious places
- Take photographs of local persons and buildings with the consent of
concerned persons only.
- Travel by state roadways corporation buses only to avoid overcharging.
- Keep your luggage & personal belongings under lock
- Respect Indian culture, avoid personal physical contact, kissing, etc. in public places
- We appreciate clothing with sleeves and lower garments reaching below the knees
- Do not hire auto rickshaws without chart
- Do not avail services of guide without license
- Do not purchase anything from footpath vendors as its price
and quality is not guaranteed
- Do not exchange currency from unauthorized agents
- Do not encourage beggars and touts
- Do not make obscene physical contact or gestures in public places
- Do not drink at unauthorized bars or in public places
- Do not travel single in camel safari
- Do not throw plastic articles & refuse at public places
- Do not wear revealing clothes or body hugging shorts, sleeveless tops, etc. which is not part of local culture.